luxury
It's thursday, lesson and all was still kind of relaxing... yes, because it's still first week of school! : D
Lessons ended at 3pm today, went Safra for BOWLING! Lols. Kind of stupid though. Haha
Wesley and Louis is learning Taekwondo! I'm sick and tired of it. Lols.
While they are having their training, we played ball with much AFFECTION and NONSENSE. Nicer than before.
Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture
Stretch stretch!
Louis does looks like Wu Zhun... from some angle. I agree with Wesley. Yes
Taken by Louis, not me. Haha... SORRY~!
Wa freak! I look damn ugly sia. Wahahaha
Lessons ended at 3pm today, went Safra for BOWLING! Lols. Kind of stupid though. Haha
Wesley and Louis is learning Taekwondo! I'm sick and tired of it. Lols.
While they are having their training, we played ball with much AFFECTION and NONSENSE. Nicer than before.
Picture Picture Picture Picture Picture
Stretch stretch!
Louis does looks like Wu Zhun... from some angle. I agree with Wesley. Yes
Taken by Louis, not me. Haha... SORRY~!
Wa freak! I look damn ugly sia. Wahahaha
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home